Supplier: CLS cell lines service, Germany
Cat no.: 820400
Amount: 500 ml
Description: The DMEM:Ham’s F12 is a 1:1 mixture of DMEM containing 4.5 g/L glucose and Ham’s F12. The medium is rich in amino acids, hormones and minerals, and supports the growth of many cells and cell lines even under low serum conditions. This growth medium is supplemented with 5% FBS, L-glutamine and sodium pyruvate.
- pH = 7.2 +/- 0.02 at 20-25°C.
- Each lot has been tested for sterility and absence of mycoplasma and bacteria.
- Keep refrigerated at +2°C to +8°C in the dark. Freezing as well as warming up to +37°C minimize the quality of the product.
- Do not heat the medium to more than 37°C or use uncontrollable sources of heat (e.g., microwave appliances).
- If only a part of the medium is to be used, remove this amount from the bottle and warm it up at room temperature.
- Shelf life for any medium except for the basic medium is 8 weeks from the date of manufacture.
- This product is for in-vitro use only. Not intended for clinical or diagnostic applications.
Product information: Buy DMEM:Ham’s F12 with 5% FBS | Growth Media & Supplements | CLS.shop
CLS – Cell Lines Service, Germany